It’s winter holidays, and it has been since… well, the weekend. Now, I could lay around and watch netflix all day and night, but honestly… thats not really who I am. I need things to do, I need goals, and I need motivation.
I can’t just sit around and watch tv because if I do I get an overwhelming fear of doing nothing, and wasting my time, and it really is not a pleasant thing. And I have a lot of things that I would like to get done these holidays, (aside from hanging out with friends).
So, this is my list of things that I would like to have achieved by the end of these (very short) two week holidays:
- Complete a barista course (already signed up)
- Get a job (preferably at a cafe or bookstore, but I’ll honestly take what I can get)
- Run as much as possible (I love running, but haven’t been doing much lately)
- Blog regularly
- Extend my classics and poetry collection
- Finish my artwork for school
- Read all the books on my ever-growing TBR pile (which is just sitting on my desk)
- Create a quote book that contains my favourite quotes from all my favourite books
- Write up a ton of book reviews
- Celebrate my birthday! (It’s the 18th July, technically the first day back at school)
So I guess thats it. My list of goals to achieve these holidays! I hope to achieve most, if not all, of these listed!
Also. Thank you to everyone who has put up with me so far on this blog. Having almost quite twice, and always having mental crisis’ where I wonder what the point of blogging even is, and if I’ll even achieve anything from this blog, and thinking that if I’m going to quite eventually, why not sooner of later. But I find that even if I wanted to, I’m not going anywhere because I’m honestly just to addicted to this blog for my own good.
Another thing before I go! (I got my hair trimmed! Yay!) After my birthday I’m thinking of making a post about what I got, but would anyone even want to read that!? Let me know!