So I was nominated for this award by Indiesonglyrics who literally has one of the best blogs I have ever come across! And I feel so bad that I’m only getting around to this blog now, its like a week overdue…
But anyway, thank you so much for nominating me. So this is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers who believe that they fit the criteria well enough to receive it. ‘Liebster’ translates in German to: dearest, sweetest, kindest; which is such a nice way to show love to the amazing blogging community.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the bloggers asked
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
Here are the questions I was given:
- Tea or coffee?
Umm…. tea! Tea tea tea tea tea! I love tea so much! Although I’ve never really tried coffee I just know that I love tea! And when I say I love tea I don’t just mean the regular, normal cups of tea, but iced tea and herbal tea! Especially tea from T2!
2. Do you wear makeup?
Yes, I wear makeup. The makeup I wear is only minimal though, partly because I like it that way, partly because I can’t do better, and partly because even if I could do better I still be too lazy to do more. But anyway, my “makeup routine” includes some power foundation, filling in my eyebrows, and some mascara if I’m feeling risky and want to risk watery eyes for the rest of the day.
3. Best memory from school?
I think one of my best memories from school, was back in Year 7, and I probably only remember these because that school was shit and these were the highlights of a shit school… which I left after six months. But anyway, the first thing is watching Japanese anime movies for a term with my friend Calypso because our Japanese teacher got sick and we had a substitute who knew nothing about Japanese. The second is another time with Calypso when we were waiting for our really mean art teacher to show up for legit 15 minutes when we decided to leave and were heading down the stairs when other kids in our class called out to tell us she was coming and we dashed up the stairs so fast I’m surprised we didn’t leave skid marks.
4. What is one place you’ve always wanted to go?
One place I’ve always wanted to go Europe. I don’t really know where exactly in Europe, but whenever my mum asks me where we should visit I suggest it, and she almost always says no “because there’s nothing to do there except look at stuff”. `
5. Favourite TV show?
Wait. You want me to choose one? Just one? When I live my entire life on the internet? What? But if I’m being serious, I’d probably choose Freaks and Geeks because I just feel like its such a classic show and everyone should watch it at least once.
6. Have you ever been in an aeroplane?
Yes, I have! I went in one when flying to Brisbane and back, because of this university thing I was involved in a couple of years ago. I was basically a lab rat, where they experimented with this new program for rewiring the brain or something, and I had to go and complete different activities.
7. What is a deal breaker in a relationship for you?
I feel like a deal breaker in a relationship is where I person can’t talk about deep or personal stuff, and they kind of just always change the subject if stuff like that comes up. I don’t think I’d be able to be with someone who can’t be serious like that because I am a very deep person, and I need that connection.
8. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
I don’t really have one favourite, so instead I am going to write a list. Reading, writing, blogging, reading blogs, painting, running, and also making a quote book of all my favourite quotes.
9. Favourite album/song of all time?
This is a really hard question to answer… I had a scroll through my albums on Spotify and I think I’m going to have to say “hopeless fountain kingdom” because it is so damn good! A loved her first album and somehow this is way better!
10. What kind of blogs do you usually read and why?
I think I mostly read personal blogs where people talk about their opinions and their experiences.. much like my own. But I also follow a few beauty and makeup blogs too. I think I follow personal blogs because I like to feel like I KNOW the person I’m reading about, like how you would if you were reading a book about a character. You want to feel like you know them and that you can relate to them.
11. What would you dream day consist of, if money was no object?
This is a very hard but interesting question. I never really think about what I could do if I didn’t have to worry about money… I think I would start the day early… like literally 1:00am. I would collect all my besets friends, new and old. Then we would fly to France (you might think I’m waisting time on a plane but who wouldn’t want to fly). Once in France we would get croissants for breakfast in their origin city! And we would eat them near the Eiffel Tower. Once breakfast is done, we would travel to London, where I would have Nandos for lunch and then ride on the London Eye. And maybe we could even go to the set of Harry Potter! The afternoon would be coming now… so we’d go to a coastal city in England, where they have pebble beaches.. and we would walk along there. When it starts getting dark we’ll head to Italy for pizza and gelato! And once that’s all done… we fly back down to lonely Australia…
Here are my nominees:
- It’s Simply Me, Jasmine (welcome to wordpress with you’re new blog!)
- Ella (Cactus Clique)
- Infinity Blogs
- Life of a Teenage Ranter
And here are my question for you:
- What is the one book you would reread multiple times?
- If you could change something in your past, what would it be?
- What is something you wish you could change about yourself personality wise?
- How did you become a blogger?
- If The Hunger Games was real, what would you do to survive?
- Who is your favourite actor/actress/musician/author/famous person?
- If you could bring one person/animal back to life for a day, what/who would you choose and why?
- Would you ever decide to make a youtube channel where you upload videos regularly?
- If you had to describe yourself to a complete stranger, what would you say?
- If you could see one person/band live for free, who would you choose?
- If you had to change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
Thank you indiesonglyrics for nominating me!