This is just a collection of quotes that I found on the internet, and found that they meant something to me and that I wanted to keep them. So I’m keeping them here.
- Do you ever just see your friends getting really close with other people and you can just feel yourself slowly becoming less important to them and you get this really deep ache in your heart and everything just hurts.
- I’m trying to run but my legs are broken
- They said friends come and go but true friends last forever. The problem is that I don’t know who my true friends are anymore…
- You meet someone. You two get close. It’s all great for a while. Then someone stops trying. Talk less. Awkward conversations. The drifting. No communication whatsoever. Memories start to fade. Then that person you know becomes that person you KNEW. That’s how it usually goes right? Sad isn’t it.
- I hate that moment when my anger turns into tears
- Life is not about who is real to your face, its about who is real behind your back
- Do you ever feel like you’re not friends with some of your friends?
- It’s okay to miss people and still not want them back in your life
- You came into my life. You broke me. You left.
- They say that friends change but memories don’t. They why, when I look back, I see all the flaws and the hints and clues that should have told me then and there to walk away. The memories are different. I see them through a different light. A fractured light.
- Always help someone. You might be the only one that does.
- I’ve always been afraid of losing people. Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there afraid to lose me.
- I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me because your actions spoke the truth.
- Things change and friends leave and life doesn’t stop for anyone
The one in bold is my own. I guess I’ve just been feeling really down and stuff, and a lot of these quotes are about friendship so I guess you can see whats been on my mind.